Assessment ToolsAlign Your Company’s Goals With Your Team’s Personality Traits
Discover What Drives Your Team
Millions of companies have taken assessments to better understand their behavioral styles and personality types. They want to integrate high-performance teams and individuals who want to identify and maximize their personal strengths.
Paul works with your organization to align your company’s goals with your team’s personality traits to truly understand what roadblocks they face.
Create More Effective and Productive Working Relationships
- It’s not just about you; it’s about your relationships.
- Gain insights into your own behavior and that of others.
- Understand and appreciate the styles of the people you work with.
- Learn how to make communication more effective.
- Create strategies for overcoming challenges when working with people of different styles.
A Leadership Profile With the Power of DISC®
Do you know your leadership challenges?Discover your leadership style and learn a simple three-step process to help you approach the fundamental work of leaders: Vision, Alignment, and Execution. Based on best practices and four years of developmental effort, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Improve Management Skills and Flexibility
- Manage more effectively by learning about your own management preferences and priorities.
- Better motivate your staff and yourself.
- Get more comfortable with delegation.
- Gain insight into how to develop your employees.
- Read how your boss might view you and your style.
- Discover your DiSC management style and learn how to adapt your style to manage, motivate, direct and develop your staff based on their own DiSC styles.
Connect Better with Your Customers. Understand How to Match Your Style with Theirs.
Discovering your sales style and learning how to adapt it around customer centric interactions can be your greatest tool in excelling as a sales person.
- Effectively Manage Client and Team Expectations
- Learn to Develop a Team Which Provides More Than Perfect Service
- Recognize your Sales Style’s Strengths and Challenges
- Develop Strategies for Interaction that Let Customers Know Their Needs Are Being Met
- Adapt Your Sales Style to Best Interact with Your Customer
DISC 363 for Leaders
Learn how to identify and maximize your companies strengths!
15751 Sheridan St. #220
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33331